- We are a well-known website designing company in Nashik.
- Our website design & development team of experts transform vision into reality, with a clear focus on delivering an excellent user experience.
- We offer from basic to complex web designing & dynamic web development solutions by creating user-friendly, responsive & engaging sites.
- We offer website designing & Development services to promote the development and implementation of web-based technologies. Our developing team delivers a high-performance website that keeps a customer’s attention. Also with the Latest & unique experience, we deliver excellent, cost-effective service in meeting the specific needs of every business.
- Attract users with awesome visuals and keep them engaged in your website by making it easy for them to find exactly what they want. The look and feel of every business website will inspire, but user-friendliness is essential to achieving success. We strongly believe & deliver by balancing these two aspects of design will result in the greatest user experience.
What is a Static Website?
Static websites are the most basic type of website. In static websites webpages contain fixed content & display the same information to every visitor. Each page is coded in HTML. Unlike dynamic websites, they do not require any Web programming or database operations.
As Static websites contain fixed code and content, nothing goes to change until it is manually updated by the webmaster. These Websites are useful for startups, small businesses, and service providers who hardly need to modify web pages.
Advantages of a static website
- Fewer or no dependencies on systems such as databases or other application servers.
- Required less time to develop websites.
Static Website Packages Start from Rs. 4999/- Only.
What is a Dynamic Website?
In a dynamic website, web pages are generated in real-time. Dynamic websites show content as per user role or behavior. That means all visitors get different content as behavior.
When a dynamic page is accessed, the code of a particular webpage is parsed on the Web server and the resulting HTML is sent to the client’s Web browser. These dynamic web pages are coded in scripting languages like PHP or ASP.
Nowadays most websites are dynamic because they are easier to maintain than static websites. As static pages, contains unique content, meaning they must be manually opened, edited, and published whenever a change is made. Where dynamic web pages, access information from a database.
Advantages of a dynamic website
- Much easier to add new content
- Easy to manage web pages.
- Website made more interactive.
Dynamic Website Packages Start from Rs. 9999/- Only.
- Responsive Website Design
- Usability and Competition Analysis
- Information Architecture Design
- User Experience Design
- Website Content Strategy
- Installation & Setup
- CMS and e-Commerce Integration
- Cross Browser and Platform Testing
- Multi-channel & Multi-platform access
- Faster webpage & Lower bounce rate
- Effective Communication & Enhance sales
- WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, etc. Technology used